Hunting for a GSXR can. It never freaking fails.

So I gave up the idea of a GSXR can after searching around a bit and being mildly shocked at the e-bay prices and went ahead and bought the FMF slip-on and Jet kit.

Well you can probably guess the rest. Today I'm back at a local junkyard that I've searched twice already looking for something completely sure a s#it there's one hanging on a rafter right in front of me. I don't need it but I'll be dammed if I'm letting it pass me by. I paid $40 for it out of principal and not it's on a hook in MY rafters.

FYI have NO complaints for the FMF. It rocks and I don't want to go back AND it was still a cheaper alternative than the GSXR pipe. one of these days I'll give it a go though because I'm just THAT way. That or just e-bay it. One week earlier though... ­čĹŹ:banghead:

Well maybe not less in my case but there aren't a LOT of $40 GSXR cans left out there. So $40 for a can (if you're lucky) and $180 plus shipping for the mid-pipe and you're only $20 under what I paid for the Powercore 4 that I bought... which is a sweet plug-n-play pipe.