Sign in to follow this  

2010 aftermarket link arm?

I have my suspension dialed in right now ( actually i havent even touched the clickers or anything, thanks FC! ) anywhoo i was looking at the ride engineering link arm, said to keep the bike more stable in whoops and breaking bumps, i dont feel that the bike bucks or does anything nasty over breaking bumps so my question to you is should i get it? will it drastically help the handling of the bike? are there any drawbacks?

Any help is much appriciated id really like to have it by this weekend, as long as you guys give it the thumbs up!👍

I have the ride eng link arm and it has made a huge improvement on my 10 CRF250R. It smooths out the rear end a lot initially in the stroke and then toward the end it makes it more bottoming-resistant. I really appreciated the way it helped me land from jumps that were less than perfect. Very smooth. This along with the 0.46 springs in the front makes a huge improvement over stock. My next step is to ge ta revalve, probably from FC. What did you have done, and how much weas it? Is it a good improvement over stock?

Nice I was wondering if it could make it better because i dont have to much of a problem with braking bumps did you have to mess with the high speed or rebound or anything, ride engineering website you might have to and that is leaving me a little skeptical :/..and yes it is much much better than stock, took probably an hour to break in but i havent touched anything im using exactly what they gave me i havent messt with the clickers or anything and it just sticks to everthing...what i had done exactly and how much it was ill have to get back to you on tomarrow, the paper work is in the garage lol

Luke

I did not have to touch my damping settings when I put the link in, however Ride Eng has some suggestions on their website. It is in the product description. The only thing I was not really excited about is the link came with no instructions. Not a difficult install, but for somebody who does not have the service manual, giving the torques would be nice. I do have it if you need a torque value.