Sign in to follow this  

Will 06+ plastics fit the 04-05?

Basically I'm wanting a completely white rear number plates instead of the red part on top. Who makes those plates in completely white?

If you have an 04 or 05 you must order side panels and the rear fender for those years. The 06-09 items are completely different due to the change to the twin pipes on those models. If you want all white side panels they are available from UFO. Their white ones do not have the red at the top like the OEM Honda and Acerbis ones have.

I know this has been asked prolly several times,but not all models have dual exhaust,so why wouldn't they work?

I know this has been asked prolly several times,but not all models have dual exhaust,so why wouldn't they work?

When Honda changed to the twin pipes the entire subframe and all of the items that mount to it were changed. The only mounting points that are the same between the 2 generations (04-05, 06-09) are where the subframe bolts to the main frame. Anything that bolts to the subframe must be of the same generation as that subframe including the plastic.

When Honda changed to the twin pipes the entire subframe and all of the items that mount to it were changed. The only mounting points that are the same between the 2 generations (04-05, 06-09) are where the subframe bolts to the main frame. Anything that bolts to the subframe must be of the same generation as that subframe including the plastic.

That's the answer I've been looking for.All I've ever been told is that they won't work.No one has ever given a reason why and it seems b/c they did not know why.Thanks.👍