13 episode Baja TV series, starts 3/29 @ 7:30pm!

NEW SERIES ON OUTDOOR CHANNEL GOES BEHIND THE SCENES AT SCORE DESERT RACES IN MEXICO’S BAJA CALIFORNIA PENINSULA

The Baja Unlimited will premier as 13 original half hour episodes on Outdoor Channel

NEW YORK, NY: March 23, 2010 --- SCORE International in association with Aura360 and Outdoor Channel announced plans today to air a series of 13 original 30-minute episodes based around the legendary SCORE Desert Racing Series events on the majestic Baja California peninsula in Mexico.

With extensive, never before seen footage, The Baja Unlimited will delve deeper into the history and allure of SCORE Baja racing than ever before. The series will give viewers a unique, behind the scenes look at the races, fans, support staff and athletes that come together from all walks of life to be part of the SCORE Baja racing adventure.

“SCORE International has had a strategic alliance with Aura360 for seven years and we are extremely enthusiastic about a series like The Baja Unlimited being able to introduce a whole new audience to what SCORE Baja racing is all about through the Outdoor Channel,” said Sal Fish, the iconic SCORE CEO/President since soon after it was founded in 1973. “SCORE Baja racing is like no other form of motorsports in the world and being able to capture the spirit of our unbelievable adventures on a show with this type of format will surely make for some incredible viewing opportunities.”

“SCORE Baja racing has helped elevate the off-road sports industry and has attracted a loyal fan base that fits the profile of Outdoor Channel’s adventure-seeking audience,” said Jeff Wayne, Executive Vice President, Programming and Production at Outdoor Channel. “SCORE’s legendary racing series is a proven, popular program that features action packed races in the rugged terrain of the barren desert – a great fit for our roster of compelling outdoor shows that our viewers are sure to enjoy."

Beginning its 37th racing season in 2010, SCORE Baja racing has enticed celebrities, international motorsports stars and weekend warriors alike in attempts to conquer some of the most dangerous and challenging terrain in the world. Grueling courses runs through villages along the peninsula luring thousands of spectators each year. The legendary SCORE Baja 1000 is the pinnacle achievement in motorsports and remains the single most appealing accomplishment for drivers around the world.

The Baja Unlimited will begin airing on Monday, March 29th at 7:30pm on Outdoor Channel and will air original episodes for the next 12 weeks consecutively.

• 2 weeks later...
I've got like 11 channels that show Bass fishing, and 16 that show deer hunting, is it on one of those?

It's the Outdoor Channel...usually they show hunting and fishing except for Monday afternoon they show offroad stuff. I've seen a couple seg's of Baja Unlimited, they've consisted of clips of several Baja race footage already shown with some other stuff edited in. Either way, I can't get enough of it! ?

Ditto here also! They should be 2hr shows instead.........

My son will walk in when I'm watching Dust to Glory for the umpteenth time and ask, "Aren't you tired of that yet"?...He's not an avid rider/off-roader like me so "HE DOESN'T GET IT"...?

Edited by rezrider

My son will walk in when I'm watching Dust to Glory for the umpteenth time and ask, "Aren't you tied of that yet"?...He's not an avid rider/off-roader like me so "HE DOESN'T GET IT"...?

I'd stayed 1 week at Ensenada San Nicolas Hotel and it was great to have a TV channel showing “Dust to Glory” in loop, 24 hours non stop!!!

My son will walk in when I'm watching Dust to Glory for the umpteenth time and ask, "Aren't you tied of that yet"?...He's not an avid rider/off-roader like me so "HE DOESN'T GET IT"...:applause:

I ripped the sound track to an MP3 files and put it on the iPod for those long drives in the truck ?

I don't think the GF gets it either ? (But thats OK cuz she at least rides her crf150r on a weekly basis with me?)

I ripped the sound track to an MP3 files and put it on the iPod for those long drives in the truck ?

I don't think the GF gets it either ? (But thats OK cuz she at least rides her crf150r on a weekly basis with me?)

When my oldest kids were small/young 5ish they enjoyed going and riding with us. We'd gotten out of riding for about 10 years (I know, let the flaming begin) which wuld have been their prime for learning to ride...Got into the Cowboy thing for a while, that got real old...got back into offroading, 1st a buggy, then quads then I got a bike. My wife and youngest girl still ride quads.:applause: my oldest daughter loves riding but now that she's got a family she's got different priorities...I think my son would enjoy it more IF he were able to go with us every time we go but he usually has to work those weekends (he's a "tire guy" at the local Goodyear store that's open almost every holiday).

What's real funny, my youngest daughter and I went out Easter Saturday for the day to drop off a load of wood at The REZ in JV...during the drive through Victorville, Lucerne, JV she couldn't say it enough how much she liked the desert. She's ready to ditch the quad for a buggy...never know, may be the next SCORE superstar!

she couldn't say it enough how much she liked the desert. She's ready to ditch the quad for a buggy...never know, may be the next SCORE superstar!

As you may well know by now-you better jump at this opportunity with you daughter now as you won't get a second chance later! All you will have is regrets.....?

As you may well know by now-you better jump at this opportunity with you daughter now as you won't get a second chance later! All you will have is regrets.....?

I already know that with my older kids...I woish I'd have stayed in the sport when they were growing up so they could have leanred to ride and enjoyed what they're NOW enjoying.

As for the youngest, she's already getting use to the Bronco's drivers seat.?

I packed the videos for our last trip to San Felipe. We leave El Cajon get on the 8 and I press play my 6yearold son starts screaming "Not Nemo, I want baja flo and I hope you packed D2g"! Lucky for me I had DP7 in the van and some old race videos at our home in SF, disaster averted!

Nice save..........?