Jetting Athena 290cc Big Bore

K so I finally got my Athena 290 kit after a couple years of hoping and wanting, now it's time for the install. I have no issue with that part, but what I am hoping to find out is if anybody else has done one and what you did with your jetting if anything once installed.

I'll be running the 290 kit and a set of stage 1 Hotcams together so I get the feeling it could vary a little.

Thanks

K so I finally got my Athena 290 kit after a couple years of hoping and wanting, now it's time for the install. I have no issue with that part, but what I am hoping to find out is if anybody else has done one and what you did with your jetting if anything once installed.

I'll be running the 290 kit and a set of stage 1 Hotcams together so I get the feeling it could vary a little.

Thanks

Generally with a larger piston and more draw or vaccum you go down on BB. We were running a 172 main and 42 pj,stock clip position from stock 07 specs and seems to be fine.I think stock was 180.I haven't ridden the bike myself yet to see if there are any flatspots.This was on a 269cc kit stage 2 cams and ported head.