Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Justin "The Animal" Barcia

That kid has his 250f on the rev limiter the whole time!!! I think he uses the clutch to just regulate the power, he's an animal!!! My question is, does anyone else see him making enemies like I do?? He is fun to watch but he seems to not care who he hits in the corners. I would like to read what you guys have to say.

That kid has his 250f on the rev limiter the whole time!!! I think he uses the clutch to just regulate the power, he's an animal!!! My question is, does anyone else see him making enemies like I do?? He is fun to watch but he seems to not care who he hits in the corners. I would like to read what you guys have to say.

I wanna see his doctor bills as everyone pays him back for all the jams he's puttin on them. lol

He is for sure making enemies but he rides his heart out and does what ever it takes to get the next position. Some people call that dirty others call it good racing. He makes his passes stick too. You hear him coming and hes behind you be prepared to get slammed. He has a reputation now and I personally do not think anyone has the speed to catch him and put a move on him like he does everyone else. The only way this would happen is if hes buried in the pack from a bad start or crash(which will happen). I do love his style and I hope he continues to ride like that. Its how racing should be you leave the door open you get slammed.

You got to say..he is exciting to watch....I would rather see a little bump and bang than just to see them follow each other around........

I love watching him race and the contrast between him and Frenchy is great. I don't think he is overly aggressive except when it's necessary.

I think his mechanic ought to get rid of his throttle tube and just keep it pinned the whole time. The guy doesn't slow down for anything, I love it 👍

He is going to make the East West shootout exciting. While there are only a few guys that could catch him in the east but you know that there are some west coast guys already thinking about showing him something.

Edited by tparscrf250r

I think his mechanic ought to get rid of his throttle tube and just keep it pinned the whole time. The guy doesn't slow down for anything, I love it 👍
It'll be fun to watch him race mid pack on a 450. In the future.

I like his aggression and style. But what goes around comes around. He should realize that and not whine when someone parks him over a berm.

I really don't see too much wrong with his corner incidents. I chalk that up as racing. I wish more racers rode with his style.

I love watching Barcia. He makes things exciting every weekend, especially outdoors. He was so much fun to watch at Thunder Valley last summer. (not that the 2nd moto wasn't basdarse anyway)

Barcia is awesome to watch.

He doesn't take any crap from Frenchy boy either!

Yeah hes fun to watch no doubt. I wish all of the other riders rode like he does. Now that would be entertainment.

If it wasn't for Barcia the Supercross Series would be boring! That kid makes the whole series fun to watch. He is so aggressive out of that track it's great to watch him go balls out week after week.

I hope somebody dosen't teach him to ride like Windham.I could do without the rev limiter though.

Pourcell is low on my list of riders.....say at the bottom. I think Barcia uses his rev limiter to intimidate the rider in front of him.

I would like to see these comments if Barcia was other nationality...lets say French 👍

What are you talking about? We all love DV12.🤣