Carolina riding April 3rd and 4th

Is it too early to plan some riding this coming weekend? The race I had been looking forwards to for weeks got cancelled today due to rain, and other than a short ride at a local spot I am in dire need of a riding fix.

So this coming weekend I hope to ride both days and ride my butt off.

Brown Mtn should be open again, so that is on the radar..... What else is going on, anyone else made plans yet? Ideas and suggestions?

Is it too early to plan some riding this coming weekend? The race I had been looking forwards to for weeks got cancelled today due to rain, and other than a short ride at a local spot I am in dire need of a riding fix.

So this coming weekend I hope to ride both days and ride my butt off.

Brown Mtn should be open again, so that is on the radar..... What else is going on, anyone else made plans yet? Ideas and suggestions?

I have done some checking, and yes, it is too early to start planning a ride for the coming weekend. Please delete this thread and try again after wed the 31st. thanks

Got the MX track dialed a bit and is sweet, just need a watering system now, not that I'm complaining after the winter we have had. Gonna sweep the as much of the woods loop as I can tonight and fix a couple culverts (didn't relise that little creek crossing had gotton so bad till I got stuck in it last night). Weather is gonna be killer this weekend. We will be open Fri and Sun with camping available. See ya'll this weekend. Lets Ride!!!!

One more day of BS work, then it's time to get some riding in! who all is planning on riding? I think I am settled on Brown for Saturday and CPP's for Sunday, after I see what the Easter Bunny leaves for the kids...

We hit brushy yesterday. Found out my neighbor wanted to tag along, so three of us headed to brushy bright and early. Conditions could not have been better, had a great ride. I think some of my buddies are hitting brown today, but I can't make it. Easter sunday, kids, etc. Gonna try and get my 4 stroke running instead (cub cadet!), LOL.