Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Top 3 Hare Scrambles

What would you say are the top 3 hare scrambles here in MI?

I would like to pick 3 to 4 to race but dont know which ones are best.

It depends on what type of terrain you like. If you want to do 15 laps of 90% motocross do Portland. If you like actual woods riding with the occasional endurocross section thrown in look for battle creek, valley trail riders, and CMB.

Someone like Mattskn needs to chime in as he has done more of these races than I.

I like woods and endurocross kind of stuff. I'm not really into mx, just not my bag.

I race all of them. I like polka dots(although it has some moto), battle creek, and then either cmb, or valley, they are both woods only

Battle Creek has a full MX track in the course but is about 70% woods with a nice "euro-section". Check out the pics and Dirtbike Mi video on the website. 👍 See you May 23rd!

Just got into racing last year and I did Portland, Battle Creek and then the Jack Pine and Loose Moose enduro. All of them were a riot. I definitely am no A rider or a "MX" rider but do enjoy some track. If my truck ever gets running good we will be doing the entire Enduro circuit with some harescrambles mixed in.

Portland had the most "mx" but I do plan on running it again this year. It was a great work out. It was my first one -- finished 16th ish with a bent sub frame 👍

CMB, VTR and Battle creek the OMA race up by Cadillac in also a good track. Heck do them all it a addicting sport.