1998 cr250 bogging

Not sure what your question is.

Your bike is probably bogging because it's too lean in the pilot circuit. This can be due to 1)wrong pilot jet, 2)a plugged, dirty pilot jet, or 3)the air screw adjusted out too far or missing from the carburetor.

It might also be an air leak in the rubber boot that the carburetor attaches to, but that would affect the jetting throughout the rpm range--it's also dangerous to your engine.

Yea, sounds like a jetting issue. Plynn, hit it on the head. First, I would make the the carb is clean and all jets are clean and clear. If that doesn't help, adjust the air screw, without exceeding 3 full turns from seat. If adjusting the air screw within those 3 full turns don't work, then you need to go up one size on the pilot jet.

Also, was there supposed to be a radiator question, or were you just typing out loud?

Ok thanks. It has a k and n type air filter. Would that mess it up? And is it 1 radiator or 2. The little louvers go all the way across. The seat feels really high in the back. but it has a 3 gallon tank on it. Would that mess up the seat? It is my first cr250. I have had a cr125 before and it was nothing like this. The front wheel comes up very easy on it. It also has a fmf fatty pipe.

As long as the air filter is on correctly, shouldn't be too much of an issue, I don't know much about K&N filters. Yes, the bike has one big radiator. The fuel tank won't make the seat higher in the back. You should get your sag set properly and probably get the suspension set up for you and the riding you plan to do. The 250 should have noticeably more power than a 125, which will lift the front wheel.