Sign in to follow this  

Step by Step YZ250F tear down videos on Youtube

Plan to see 1-2 new uploads every day or other day. Currently 34 uploads or so in the series.

Nearing the end of the tear down. Re-assemble videos will follow. Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Many new vids have been posted this week. Glad to see TT is back to the original layout!

nice. watched some of them...pretty good job!

Excellent videos. These are going to be VERY helpful to me, as I have just purchased an 02 yz250f, with multiple issues.

THANKS!!

Thanks! Good to see these older bikes are not going to waste. Post some vids or pics of that beast!

Excellent videos. These are going to be VERY helpful to me, as I have just purchased an 02 yz250f, with multiple issues.

THANKS!!

Wow!! Huge help with these videos, I bought an 04, first dirt bike ever so needless to say I'm clueless as far as serious wrenching and riding but your vids helped a lot, watched the "how to disassemble" series in one day haha... My bike really doesn't need that much work but it's good to know I have a reference if ever needed, btw nice upgrades! really dig the wheels, pipe, asv levers and the brake/shift levers are really nice, not sure about the cost though.

I was thinking about giving mine a refreshing, probably paint the frame, new plastics, graphics and changing gas/coolant hoses. If you could comment on how your paint job holds up after a couple rides I'd really appreciate it, I'd really want to do that.

Anyway, awesome job, congrats on it coming to life so easily, definite bike envy!

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I will for sure let ya know how the paint holds up. I've been really busy at work and haven't had a time to ride just yet. Also waiting on boots, trying to find the perfect pair. More than likely I will get a set of Gaerne's.

Wow!! Huge help with these videos, I bought an 04, first dirt bike ever so needless to say I'm clueless as far as serious wrenching and riding but your vids helped a lot, watched the "how to disassemble" series in one day haha... My bike really doesn't need that much work but it's good to know I have a reference if ever needed, btw nice upgrades! really dig the wheels, pipe, asv levers and the brake/shift levers are really nice, not sure about the cost though.

I was thinking about giving mine a refreshing, probably paint the frame, new plastics, graphics and changing gas/coolant hoses. If you could comment on how your paint job holds up after a couple rides I'd really appreciate it, I'd really want to do that.

Anyway, awesome job, congrats on it coming to life so easily, definite bike envy!

those are great boots i have the tech 7's and they are really good, just sayin. i saw your post in general talk and watched the vids, they are superb really good vids and explinations .