Step by Step tear down videos on Youtube

no way I was just listening to the 3rd breakdown vid when I came across this! Im trying to buy a older yz250 2t and it might need some work so I was watching this to see what stuff you did. kinda wierd with the timing

There sure are. Pretty much every aspect of the bike was covered. Yeah, they are all very similar.

Awesome, are there some videos on removing the rear shock and front forks? I am going to get my suspension done this fall and have never removed either before and have to tear it down to get it to the shop.

Thanks.

By the way it will be for an '06 KX250 but they should all be about the same right?

There is a thing called Youtube downloader but the easiest way is just to favorite the ones you need.

is their anyway to download these rather than jusst watch them?so i can have them for future reference already saved so i dont have to re load them everytime?

• 5 months later...

Yay! I've been subscribed to you since the summer and have watched almost all of the tear down and rebuild videos. I'm glad you're going to do some more videos of the bike soon, I'm also glad that you'll be doing one on sag because I'm going to have my suspension done soon and I'd like to know how to correctly set the sag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...