02 cr 250 white smoke?

Ok so i got an 02 CR 250 and was riding it today and all the sudden i am getting a big amount of white smoke coming out of the pipe? It still has a lot of power and it still goes through the power band fine? I dont really get it? I know it sounds like its either blowing up or has a coolant leak but i was just wanting to get some other input before i go ahead and tear it all down. Any input would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks for reading!!

Ok thanks for the input guys. I have had this bike for a couple months and havent had an issues. Is this a common thing that happens to the CR's? Also will i have do anything else when i replace the seal? Sorry about the poor question i just dont know much about the seal or how to go about changing it? Thanks again!!

no need to replace the collor (sleeve) if its not scored, feel it with your finger and see if you can feel any warpage, or any movement while turning itin your hand. Mine was smooth and was straight. After i installed it, took the bike outthe followig wekend, no more bogging while into the throttle hard, the bike pulled really nice, almost scarry

Isn't white smoke usually burning coolant...? Check if your coolant level goes down while riding. And if you kick it several times with the kill switch engaged and then remove the rad cap is there pressure built up in the cooling system?