Sign in to follow this  

Pipe Question

I have had a million of them! I was doing a MX School Yesterday and I was dmonstrating this Jump section. Well needless to say I had a student arrive late and I was already commited in the air off of the jump. Well he cut across the track and I pasted him. My BRAND NEW PIPE I just put on is needless to say not fixable its SMASHED FLAT. I need one and I didn't know if anyone had one laying around for a 2003-2010 preferably a Works one thats like new.

I hate FMF Stuff and I race MX not HS!!!! Sorry just never been impressed at all. KJ I have all that stuff and was blowing it out lastnite I had to Creases that inersect and when they were starting to come out it has a pin hole in it and you could hear the air releasing out of the pipe. I have a full DEP system sitting here I just like the hit off the bottom with and Mid range sure and how it Revs to the moon over the DEP. The DEP comes on a touch smoother and is linear but I like the hit.

I hate FMF Stuff and I race MX not HS!!!! Sorry just never been impressed at all. KJ I have all that stuff and was blowing it out lastnite I had to Creases that inersect and when they were starting to come out it has a pin hole in it and you could hear the air releasing out of the pipe. I have a full DEP system sitting here I just like the hit off the bottom with and Mid range sure and how it Revs to the moon over the DEP. The DEP comes on a touch smoother and is linear but I like the hit.

I blow the dents out of my own pipes as well, but most of the time they never come out perfect. Piperepair.com does amazing work, and have a satisfaction guarantee. I've seen pipes that looked like they got run over by a steam roller come back looking brand new, I don't know how they do it so well. I would give them a shot.