Step by Step tear down videos on Youtube

Not really spamming, just trying to be helpful. If you look, you'll notice it's in general and the 4 strokes section. Not in 2 strokes or any other sections. The procedures are similar on the 4 manufactures. Not everyone goes to the general section. Now if i posted this in the CR125 section or something like that, you could consider that spam.

Dude... you are posting this ALL OVER this board. Yes it is a good video... but its irritating to see the same damn post over and over and over again in "New Posts" Especially since it has NOTHING to due with many of the bike sections you have posted it in.

Thanks for the great video... but post it in the right section... don't post it 20 times all over the board.

Hmm.. It has everything to do with any 250 or 450 4 stroke by Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki or Suzuki. I'm not posting in the threads more than once a day, nor am I posting in 2 stroke threads or anything like that. Like I said, I myself rarely go to the general forums section. I've posted to replies, which all of them are positive up until now. I'm just simply sharing my teardown/build. Thanks for the kind words, I will only be posting replies to feedback on these posts. Again, not trying to spam, make enemies or anything like that. Maybe someone can just make a "sticky" out of it?