Sign in to follow this  

Spring Break 2010, Moto Journal

Day 2

loaded up the bike and went back to the same place.

32810001.jpg

32810002.jpg

just a small hole you have to avoid.

32810003.jpg

or a big hole??

32810004.jpg

32810005.jpg

I met an older gentlemen out there who gladly allowed me to take his pretty much brand new Husqvarna TE510 for a spin, easily the fastest bike Ive ever been on. He let a complete stranger ride a 10 thousand dollar european exotic around for 30 minutes, great guy huh?

32810006.jpg

32810007.jpg

Seems to happen to me often......I had a shitty bike so people seemed to pity me......and let me drive their bikes ! ahahah ! Complete strangers also ! Should happen less this summer since I just got a pretty damn recent bike ( 08' KX450F ), maybe I'll get to be the one who let people take a ride on mine.

your husky experience happened to me except the $10,000 bike was a husaberg fe 450:busted:

Did a night ride tonight, just before leaving the house, 7 pm

nightride001.jpg

middle of nowhere

nightride002.jpg

pretty dark eh?

nightride003.jpg

at the sand dunes, the lights are on I-40

nightride004.jpg

nightride005.jpg

the moon reflecting off of the rocks at Red Rock State Park was pretty intense.

nightride006.jpg

Ohh the good old days of spring break, the only difference was me and my buddies had a goal to ride something a bit different but equally as fun.

wow! that pretty sweet. wish I could be out there riding with ya... I have yet to go riding this year... lol

Cool dude! I pretty much did the same thing. Rode sunday, rained monday/tuesday, then rode Wednesday through Friday (Despite having to push my bike home on thursday and rig up my busted fuel valve to work temporarily. Got back out around 2 pm and rode til dark). Friday my kickstarter vibrated loose but didn't stop me. Then later on Friday, quads messed up our already-muddy and rutted track to the point that I had no traction and dumped the bike, breaking my clutch lever. By wednesday I'll be back at em, but this time everyone will be back from vacation so it will be more fun :thumbsup:

i killed 35% of my remaining brain cellls over spring break

[DRUG OF CHOICE] is a hell of a drug...

i planed on riding every day of my spring break also, so far i have ridden Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Today(weather could not ride) tomorrow and Monday i hope, not every day but pretty close. hope you are able to ride your remaining days safely :thumbsup:

beatiful countryside!!!!!! thats a great way to spend spring break :thumbsup: