bubbas world

Idk, I actually enjoyed it. From the preview of the upcoming episodes, it seems like its going to be really good. Seemed like he just wanted to spend all his money. like he could slack off just cus hes rich. is going to Make for a good series

I agree, it was very entertaining. Lets us see what happens behind close doors. He is really cocky with his money though, but he worked hard for that money so he deserves it.

Not even gonna watch it. Great rider but I could care less what he does off the track, and definitly dont care what he does just for the show. Following him during a regular season would be different.

stewert is fast (don't much care for him. To arrogant for me ) but his time could almost be up. If you go back many years and look at how megrath took it for a long time then Carmichael stepped up then came stewart. stewart should and i mean should be on his 5th title but injuries have keep him out. Now you have some young, eager and fast riders coming up and they will not make it easy on him. I predict the js7 era is soon to be over and some new talent will be there to move up. (at least I hope)๐Ÿ‘

i just want to see what chicks he pulls ๐Ÿ‘

He's pullin em, according to the show anyway haha. Takin shots and it looks like he has a party at his house or something.

stewert is fast (don't much care for him. To arrogant for me ) but his time could almost be up. If you go back many years and look at how megrath took it for a long time then Carmichael stepped up then came stewart. stewart should and i mean should be on his 5th title but injuries have keep him out. Now you have some young, eager and fast riders coming up and they will not make it easy on him. I predict the js7 era is soon to be over and some new talent will be there to move up. (at least I hope)๐Ÿคฃ

RD5 and RV2 are the next RC4 and JS7. With their dominance and battles, not the off track stuff.

yeah, but it did shed some light on his brother Malcolm. and what was said was that they don't think he will be able to match the peak racer that james is/was because first, he goofs off alot, second there is not as much attention on him to be the best. like they are not sacrificing their lives to him. James' parents sacrificed everything for him so he HAD to be the best. Malcolm is just acting as a teenager should, and living a semi-normal life. According to this show, something james never experienced.

stewert is fast (don't much care for him. To arrogant for me ) but his time could almost be up. If you go back many years and look at how megrath took it for a long time then Carmichael stepped up then came stewart. stewart should and i mean should be on his 5th title but injuries have keep him out. Now you have some young, eager and fast riders coming up and they will not make it easy on him. I predict the js7 era is soon to be over and some new talent will be there to move up. (at least I hope)๐Ÿ‘

I 100% agree.