Locks?

No way to stop a low down theif if they want it. I say do the very best you can to protect your bike and make it as hard and where they have to take a lot of time to get it and that will help. Run the chain or cable thrue the frame, not the wheels. If they got to spend a lot of time to steal it, they will give up and go to your buddies house??

I read in on here. Some guys said besides locking up your bike, take off your front wheel and take it in the house. It makes a bike a lot harder to steal.

Two mean ass pit bulls, I feel sorry for the dumb ass that tries to get in my garage.

Two mean ass pit bulls, I feel sorry for the dumb ass that tries to get in my garage.

2 big t bone steaks and/or a buddy with a bat or bear spray and those dogs are useless!

I would chain the bike to something, AND put a chain around both wheels and through the frame. if they do manage to get the bike unchained from the wall/floor, it wont roll because of the chain through the wheels and they would have to carry it.

also, maybe put a chain across the door so if they do manage to unchain the frame and wheels, it still wont fit through the door with a chain or 2 being there. make it so that it requires 3 guys and a half hour to get it out, use MASSIVE chains + locks, and make sure all your stuff is solid and not half assed. even if that means putting a 1x1x1 oe 2x2x2 foot hole in your shop floor, filling it with cement and throwing a giant chain in the middle... lets see them try to get that sucker out.

maybe put it in gear also and take the shifter off, but thats lot of work to put it back on every time you wanna ride it IMO.

2 big t bone steaks and/or a buddy with a bat or bear spray and those dogs are useless!

I would chain the bike to something, AND put a chain around both wheels and through the frame. if they do manage to get the bike unchained from the wall/floor, it wont roll because of the chain through the wheels and they would have to carry it.

also, maybe put a chain across the door so if they do manage to unchain the frame and wheels, it still wont fit through the door with a chain or 2 being there. make it so that it requires 3 guys and a half hour to get it out, use MASSIVE chains + locks, and make sure all your stuff is solid and not half assed. even if that means putting a 1x1x1 oe 2x2x2 foot hole in your shop floor, filling it with cement and throwing a giant chain in the middle... lets see them try to get that sucker out.

maybe put it in gear also and take the shifter off, but thats lot of work to put it back on every time you wanna ride it IMO.

haha sounds good.

Its abvious you have never owned a pit, they dont give up. 100$ says you dont even get the garage door open. My buddies pit got out, he was still in his yard not bothering anyone and the cops came and tazed him that didnt do sht so they shot him it took 10 shots to drop him. They don't feel pain.

Edited by mxn4life

All they need is a grinder and your locks and chains are done for.

Edited by mxn4life

just make it loud, hard and confusing to get out of where its at and youll prob hear it. i throw a pad lock through the holes in my rear rotor. its in my base ment and i dont live near to many people to worry but if i did i would def run some chains all through the bike plus the mandoor to get out side is small enough that you can t get it out without opening the big loud garage door. i have had a bike stolen from a friends house that i used to leave it at. never make that mistake even if you trust them. just let everyone no that theres a 12 guage waiting inside so come and try it. thats how i do it.

Its abvious you have never owned a pit, they dont give up. 100$ says you dont even get the garage door open. My buddies pit got out, he was still in his yard not bothering anyone and the cops came and tazed him that didnt do sht so they shot him it took 10 shots to drop him. The dont feel pain.

Great dogs.............?:bonk:?

Great dogs.............?:bonk:?

You dont have to like them there not bothering you ar any on else. I'm a responsable pitbull owner. They are great dogs and very well taken care of.

Bravo[/bbravoq.jpg

Chopper

redde.jpg

Edited by mxn4life

Two aspects of protecting your property:

First keep others from know you have the bike. Don't leave out in the open to be seen. Keep doors closed so it is out of sight and out of mind.

Second as others have said make it difficult to take or move. Chain the frame to something and put padlocks thru a hole in each rotor. The thief will need to spend time cutting cable or chain and then need to physically carry the bike away, great deterrents.