Sign in to follow this  

ARC 240's vs Tech 3

I had SG10's for about 2 years and sold them this year and went back to my old Fox Forma Pro's. They were great boots just never felt right, they were a little to high and couldnt ever get a good feel for braking with them. Well my Forma's are getting worn and I tried on some Tech 3's and they fit my foot well but still cant help but wonder about how the 240's were after all I've heard about them. Anyone able to give any feedback on the fit and feel of the 240's in general or compared to the tech 3's?

I just ordered my first pair of SG10's dont tell me you didnt like them lol

I had a pair of tech 3's, after they got worn out I bought a pair of Gaerne GX-1's. I like them a tone better and they are the same price. Definitely look into them.

I love my 240's but have never tried the Tech 3 so can't help there.

My 13 year old son has the ARC240 and has worn them for 4 months now about 6-8 hours a week riding and they still look new (when he cleans them). He loves the boot. We have the same foot size and when he broke his ribs a few weeks ago, I wore his boots for two rides and I have to say that dad needs a new pair of boots. I have a pair of fox pro boots and the ARC were so confortable. Even tho my son puts some hours on, the boot looks like he will out grow them before he wears them out (then dad gets them). So I do recommend the boot. Price is great, wear is good and they feel so good. They run a 1/2 size small? or was it big? (better check that on the rockymountain web sit first).

I wore out a pair of 240 and replaced them with the fox F3's. Wished I had went back with the 240's. And tech 3...................junk

240's it is then. As for sizing I wore a 12 in the SG10's and my Forma's, guessing I should go with a 12 again? And as for the guy who just ordered SG10's, dont worry they are a great boot and exellent quality, they should last you a extremely long time. Just werent for me, I still rode with them for 2 years so its not like they were bad. Oh yeah I sold them for $220 on Ebay, hows that for a good resale!