Sign in to follow this  

ttr125 mini-sumo...update

I put my PC pipe and Magik backgrounds on...... sliders and catch-can should be on this week... removed airbox and put on a Uni pod filter.....

👍

ttr125minisumo004.jpg

ttr125minisumo002.jpg

ttr125minisumo003.jpg

Looks nice! What is your front number plate off of?

2009 Pitster LXR...... it was sitting in my garage and I really don't like the stock front plate. 3 zip-tye later and it was on the bike 👍

what do ya think ...??

Nice! Graphics look great... really make the bike fresh and unique. I especially like the front number plate. I'm on the fence on the front fender. It's unique, but maybe just a little too small in front. Otherwise you have a very one-of-a-kind bike, and the overall look is very clean and sharp!

Nice! Graphics look great... really make the bike fresh and unique. I especially like the front number plate. I'm on the fence on the front fender. It's unique, but maybe just a little too small in front. Otherwise you have a very one-of-a-kind bike, and the overall look is very clean and sharp!

Thanks much !! The front fender is a yz85 custom trimmed by me:smirk: supermoto style.....small front wheel = small front fender