Sign in to follow this  

Stolen!!! Cr85r and 2008 crf50f

somone broke in my house last night and stole MY 2008 crf50 is all stock and my cr85r the 85 has sunline handgurads and bars, fly triple clamps one industries graphics and v force reedsand a pro circut pipe its a very nice bike if u have any information please text 724-747-3018 or call 724-258-9294 ask for ron or will

check your local craigslist daily... they will most likely be trying to make money off them...

check your local craigslist daily... they will most likely be trying to make money off them...

+1 Check far and wide too.....I see you are in Pa. Try NY, NJ, DE, etc....

Good luck.....I hate f***ing thieves 👍

Yes, look on Cragslist, or ebay. Put out flyers around your town. People that steal should get a job and a life!

also... might want to look into whatever insurance you have on your home and see what kinda of burglary covereage you may have... you might be able to score a check for the things stolen...

also... might want to look into whatever insurance you have on your home and see what kinda of burglary covereage you may have... you might be able to score a check for the things stolen...

When my Blaster was stolen it was covered by home owners insurance! I hope Karma bites these thieves in the ass.

That suck's bro, I hate hearing stuff like this. Like other poster's have said check your home insurance it might cover. I hope they catch those bastard's and send them to jail..

Some pics would be awesome to help keep the forum aware in case a new member wants to show off two new bikes he got that look awfully familiar.

People that steal should get a job and a life!

I disagree, they should get all 10 fingers cut off at the first knuckle, dipped into lacquer thinner, then a week after cut all 10 nubs off at the 2nd knuckle then back into the lacquer thinner. id be willing to bet that theft would go down 90%, and repeat offenders would drop by 110%

and we called our insurance homeowners will not cover the stolen bikes

did you turn it in to police? and do you have the titles for these bikes? spread the word of their VINs so ppl arent buying stolen bikes

thats really all you can do! but keep ur eye on craigslist... maybe even ebay! local classifieds anywhere you can sell... cycle trader.... anything

lets just hope people who buy dirtbikes have enough common sense to check vin #. if vin # suspisious call police, if vin # altered in any way, call police. scumbags need to get caught. no doubt

Theives got my stuff in October. Use searchtempest.com. It searches craiglist within a radius of 250 miles from your zip. I hate it for ya.