Sign in to follow this  

Stolen!!! Cr85r and 2008 crf50f

somone broke in my house last night and stole MY 2008 crf50 is all stock and my cr85r the 85 has sunline handgurads and bars, fly triple clamps one industries graphics and v force reedsand a pro circut pipe its a very nice bike if u have any information or questions please text 724-747-3018 or call 724-258-9294 ask for will or ron

I'll keep an eye out down here. Where you from? I live in altoona, but your area code puts you west of me.

ill keep my eyes open here too! i usually check on the craigslist to see what they got on there if i see something along the line of your bikes post it! what year is the 85?

i'll keep a look out too 👍

nah seriously, im sorry to hear that.🤣 are you insured? have you reported it as stolen and got finger-prints taken (from chain and lock)? its helpfull that your telling people on TT aswell. 🙂

hopefully you find them!

Mike.

Check your "friends" houses...or any tweekers backyards that live on your block. Also, check the edges of any vacant lots near you.

Good luck. Sad day.

👍

If your bikes were the only thing taken the person/s that stole your bikes knew they were there. They weren't taken by accident. Either your so called friends, a neighbor or someone that's been hanging around lately looking when, where, & how to steal your bikes.

My thief was my good neighbors son.🤣

Hang a lot of reward posters in your area with a healthy reward amount, someone will squeal for the $'s. 👍

I'll keep an eye out for them. Anything distinctive about them other than the few parts and the models?