Ergonomics question, can I get some opinions?

i have the SDG seat, lowered it 1/2", then i ovaled out the subframe holes, trick i learned from ricky dietrich mechanic, and that was about 10mm more. Also have a 2mm shim in my shock. All these plus run the forks on the second line, 10mm to balance the chassis. Thats how i did it. I tried a link, i have an 09, and did not care for it, plus, on the 09 the link does not lower the rear as much as the earlier models because the 09 link is longer.

I have the SDG low seat. Not using it today.

Pros:

Lower body mass so helps mask/compensate for some handling problems.

The dipped saddle locks you onto the bike nicely when seated to cope with fast accel.

Cons:

Much harder to sit forward up near the tank if you need to weight the front more.

Less padding for your crotch/kegs when seated forward (eg. in bumpy fast ruts).

I run a mm or two more rear sag today than when I had the low seat. Also I like faster fork rebound. So I need to get forward more often. Low seat made that too difficult.

With the stock seat I can touch the ground both sides with the balls of my feet, so perhaps I never really needed the low seat.

With the stock seat I can touch the ground both sides with the balls of my feet, so perhaps I never really needed the low seat.
If it were me, I would learn how to ride it on your tip toes! You shouldnt have to worry about putting your feet down at the track when you are railing the turns.

You guys have a point, there's so much practical information in these forums that I guess I'm always looking for ways to make my bike an easier/ more confortable ride.