Sign in to follow this  

Great Tuning Duo

This is when i just got the gear and wanted 2 get it all up and running

i fabed all the mounting excuse the shitty job on my part this was just 2 check wireing and placement, great duo cant say enough good stuff about the Trail Tech and the Inovate lc-1 togeather they are powerful. makes tuning 4 me anyway a lot easyer the trail tech's tach cylender head temp and speedo alone is worth the more than fair price they ask not even 2 menthion all the other modes and screens it offers. the inovate only does one thing measure air fule mixtures twelve times a seckond with a wide band 02 sensor

thats all it needs 2 do, not cheap $230.00 but i think worth it for my line of work, put the 2 teoughter and it is a awsome tool.click on videoth_1minvi.jpg

Edited by CDS 1

first of all happy easter 2 all and may the force B with You. put about 500 miles on the new set up interesting seeing a/f numbers change with temp changes and humidity in the air, i really like the twin air simple small and i think it flows more air than my K&N does, noticed had 2 adjust a/f screw when i changed over, keep in mind that 90% of my riding is at 1/8 to 1/2 throttle verry rare wot, i' ve noticed if i set a/f at around 10.5 at idle throttle responce verry good and it maintains 12.7 up to 5000 rpm pullin verry hard i run stock geraing picks up speed fast i am verry happy with my stock carb but hope sometime to pick up a fcr39 and give it a shot but i think befour i do the carb i want a H/C piston to try then the carb to top it off.

Has any heard from older and slower was woundering if he got his dr up.

hope so, i think it is time to ride now and quit working on the dr for the summer we bought a old seventies racen Kart the other day and we are re doing it have a great summer all.dograbbitinmouth.jpg