Where to find switches?

So, I'm in the process of trading off my oldest street bike (1999 Monster 750 w/ 33,xxx miles) for a plated KTM 400EXC. After contacting the owner, it's got headlight & tail light. NC doesn't require signals, BUT does require hi/low headlight, horn & brake light.

Here's where I need help. I can find plenty of the brake light switches rear brake pedal. I haven't found any switches for the front brake. Where do I find them or what are my options?

I've looked at Procycle, Baja Designs, and a couple others and can't find that particular switch.

I've found plenty of headlight controls that look easy enough to install, so I've got that under control. However, I see the 12V regulator for headlights. Is this something I would need or since it already has factory headlight & tail light as well as a battery?

Does the electrical system make enough power to support DOT (55W) headlight for long periods of time?

Thanks

JM

Thanks guys! I'd really just prefer the plunger type switch like what's on my street bikes. Then I don't even have to worry about the hydraulic system.

Good to know about just needing one brake to activate the light Yanni, I remember having both checked on my old GS650. I'll just need to upgrade the light assembly with a dual-filament or dual bulb setup. I saw lots of those available. I'm with you on the front brake. Knowing how useless the rear brake often is I don't want to have to limp home with only a rear brake.

I'll check that link Panaman ~

JM

This outfit makes KTM specific switches/wiring. The combination switches will save some room on your bars-comes in handy if you cut the bar width down for trail clearance. As to power for headlight, I run a hi/lo beam bulb on my 450EXC with no problems. If you need more light power, get hold of Trailtech for options. There's also a way to change the stator to DC (you can read about on another bike specific website) that will help your power output.

Here you go

https://www.enduroeng.com/CategoryProductList.jsp?cat=KTM:Lighting+Kits

Oops, never mind, I just noticed the hi-low kits are for the 2 stroke models.

Is it possible the wiring for the lights could be the same? I just need a high/lo for the headlight & and tail light assembly that can also serve as a brake light.

Thanks!

JM