Fork Seals on a 2008 KTM 250 XCF-W

I have a 2007 KTM 250 XCF and a 2008 KTM 250 XCF-W. The fork seals are leaking on both of them. I've previously been paying my local shop $300 each time to replace them, and I want to try and do it myself this time. I've watched the following videos on youtube and it looks pretty straight forward:

From reading around though I've gotten the impression that the WP forks on both of my bikes aren't exactly the same as any of these. So my question is this: Which of these videos show forks that are the most similar to the forks in my bike? Are there any tips that are specific to these forks that I should know before starting?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for the advice. I actually did try that and it helped a little, but after the ride last weekend they are leaking even worse. I think I have no choice at this point but to replace them.

Well, I live in Raleigh, NC and there are only 2 shops in the area that are KTM dealers. One is over an hour away from me, and charges $200 and the other is about 20 minutes away and charges $300...I don't trust my bikes to non-KTM dealers...When your choices are limited, you pay what you have to. After watching how long it takes an experienced mechanic to do it in the videos I linked to above, I wasn't too happy with it either.