Sign in to follow this  

Washington ISDE Qualifier

Anyone from Wa going down to the Idaho city Qualifier? Just wondering if we could get a group together to help support one another.

Registration is open. I think its going to fill up fast this year. The ISDE is being held in Mexico this year. I Registered early this morning I'm in for both days.

Looks like it may already be filled up unless you are riding LOI.

So shotgun...you putting in your LOI? Trailsweep?

So shotgun...you putting in your LOI? Trailsweep?

No, I'm waiting until I get older:banana:

Really, doing 40a both days again this year. Reading the Ridge Riders web site it sounds like they have a lot of new trail and land to use.

I am racing both days, and will be there a week before the race and 5 days after...

I'm leaving Wednesday night and arriving Thursday morning and then staying to Monday or Tuesday. I'm riding in the Senoir B class. Shotgun I should see you next week at the Sparkplug. I'll be racing in the 200B class this year. I would love to meet a few others that are going to the qualifier if you guys are doing any of the NMA series. I will also be doing the race on the 18th down at Burnt ridge I think.

Looks like it may already be filled up unless you are riding LOI.

Fark, seriously? I just went to the site and it does not look that way. I want in.

Edit: got this far and looks like you can still enter...

"We have closed pre-entry for Saturday Only riders. You can still sign up to ride on Sunday or both Saturday and Sunday."

WOW fill up already. I signed up early monday morning and my # is 195. I dont know if that means I was the 195th person sign up I dont know. I figured it would fill up within a week or so. I'll check the web site too.

Fark, seriously? I just went to the site and it does not look that way. I want in.

"We have closed pre-entry for Saturday Only riders. You can still sign up to ride on Sunday or both Saturday and Sunday."

Wow looks like they accually listened to people and only took so many riders for the Sat only group! ITS A QUALIFIER ride both days!! Can't wait they say its all new trail this year, getting the 450 ready to eat some Idaho dirt!!

I put in for it! I hope that I am not too late at rider 350, only going to ride sunday. IC is a great place to ride even if not racing!

I put in for it! I hope that I am not too late at rider 350, only going to ride sunday. IC is a great place to ride even if not racing!

If it let you put your request in you should be ok, they usaully tell you at the begining thats its sold out on that day or not.

Still think of coming coming down Kelly?

FWIW -- I signed up at 4:00am on Monday morning and my number is 190.

There are 6 of us doing the race on Sunday only. Course should be burned in well by then.

I've talked with some of the BRR crew and they are really excited about the course. If its where I think it is, it will be a different sort of experience than the typical chopped out, whoop fest that Idaho City can be.

Like it says, you can still register to ride both days, in either a LOI class or any of the "recreational" classes.

I had occasion to ride some of the new terrain last Fall with the Ridge Riders who laid out the course. Some of it was actual trail, some was just a rip through the Fall leaves, better than anything else I've ridden at Idaho City.

Edit: Just after I posted this I found out Saturday entries will be closed sometime today, Sunday is still open. Better get after it if you want to ride both days.