Crower Sportsman 250 Kit

we love it . the cp piston is amazing . the rings ar amazing . with stock piston rings we do 5-10 hours and have than to mutch crankcase pressure and oil blow out from the breather to a 300cc per 1/2 hour racing . now 12 hours with the same piston and rings without oil lose . the bike is very strong from bottum to top. we love it espesialy in heavy sandt track . it pulls like a rock . we have to change the main from normaly 178 -180 to 172 -170 . crower nows wat he is doing

Im just gonna have to break down and order it than. Did you install it yourself? Or is it something you wouldnt trust without a shop doin? Im somewhat mechanically inclined, just never torn into a 4 stroke bike before. I just fixed the head gasket on my brother in laws 22re toyota and wouldnt expect it to be any harder...

yes i install it myself , buth a have a motorcycle repair shop :smirk:the only thing you must know is that you have a div. thikness of valve shims with you . or bay a hotcams shim kit for this bike . because the cam is regrind you need thikker valveshims between 2,42-2,50 mm or so . bay a shim kit and your always good . reshim the valve,s when you have the cyl.head on the bench so you can replace the head on the engine without everytime remove the cam and reshim it .when you have the head on the bench youst install the undercam bridge with cam and oem valveshims an top cambridge, thighten the bolts and nuts and messure howmutch play you have . messure the oem shim , count up the freeplay minus 0.10mm and take the good shim .