Sign in to follow this  

Lift stand

ok im looking for a step lift stand or whatever you call them things that you slide under the bike and step on the pedal and bam, shes in the air. my issue is the ones i have found for a reasonble price are 11" minimum hight. when i measure my sm i get like 9 or 10 "s. any out there with a 9" minimum hieght or has anyone modded the tall versions.👍

I have an ATV/Motorcycle lift. I only paid $35 for it though. I think Sears or Harbor Freight has one like it. I'm not having any luck with linking today. Network keeps going up and down at work.

Edited by whyfly

I have a K&L....works great, very tough. Was pretty cheap, too.....

i just bought the one you step on from harbor freight for $25. do no buy it. POS!!!!

i just bought the one you step on from harbor freight for $25. do no buy it. POS!!!!

It was 25 bucks, and from harbor freight.... and you were upset because it was a pos?? 👍

How do you like it?

07074.jpg

To be exact I have this particular motorcycle lift. It was made by Speedway. I cannot complain, it was cheap, it lifts the bike, it's been working

without any problems for 3 years (knock on wood). At the beginning I thought that the hydraulics will go bad in no time, but as the time passed

I learned that I made a good purchase. I highly recommend, especially if you can find one for about $50. Can't beat that with the stick!

👍

Sears has one on sale for $69. but it has a hand not a foot lever. There is one for $99.99 that looks just like yours.

Sears has one on sale for $69. but it has a hand not a foot lever. There is one for $99.99 that looks just like yours.

The one at sears also has a foot lever. Take closer look at the picture. $69 is not bad if you can pick it up (I'm assuming they don't do free shipping).

The black pipe is for pulling the lift around.

G_31387G_CL_1.jpg

It was 25 bucks, and from harbor freight.... and you were upset because it was a pos??🤣

i figured that was coming. i figured hey, there are only 3 moving parts on the thing, how bad could it be? you get what you pay for. i put it together, lifted my bike up to test it, then threw it in the trash. the whole top piece bent in half. ya get what ya pay for!!!👍

yea a freind of mine has that one and he says the same.

thanks guys all these are great options but im gonna go with the one calidrz has i think. i want small and functional and i think thats it from rocky mountain atv. i have a big air lift platform that holds the whole bike just lookin for a small stand. thanks again everybody.

thanks guys all these are great options but im gonna go with the one calidrz has i think. i want small and functional and i think thats it from rocky mountain atv. i have a big air lift platform that holds the whole bike just lookin for a small stand. thanks again everybody.

Mine should be here tomorrow, let you guys know what I think. The stand had good reviews. I find the tusk products to be pretty darn good. 👍

got my tusk stand today. assembled it and removed the wheel at lunch to install the tire. then tonight while changing my flasher brackets i remembered i didnt tighten the top plate mounts on the stand. oooops. well its still standing upright so i'll wait to tighten them after the tire is replaced. stand was easy to assemble and works well. perfect height when adjusted all the way down. but it was poorly packaged and was damaged during shipment i assume. loose parts in the box tore the paint off the stand and the plastic plugs for the ends of the feet, well 3 of 4 were broken and not usable. doesnt matter to me but just thought i'd let yall know. i give it a 7 out of 10 for the price.