Sign in to follow this  

250F starting

hey guys, i have a YZ85 right now, and i am going to sell it and buy a Honda CR250r, how hard is a 250r 4 stroke to kick over? it dosnt have electric start like the x model, and im worried i wont be able to kick it over, i am only 5'4.

is it hard?

you might wana rethink getting a honda depending on the year.. but you should be able to kick it over fine

thanks guys, i was looking at an 06 honda, but i talked to my mom and she said she would rather buy me a new one so we are going to the KTM dealer today to look at some 2010 250f's

thanks guys, i was looking at an 06 honda, but i talked to my mom and she said she would rather buy me a new one so we are going to the KTM dealer today to look at some 2010 250f's

Wow! Wish my mom would buy me a new KTM. 👍 Make sure you get the suspension tuned just right for you. That WP suspension is pretty sensitive to change because it doesnt have a link. A lot of people don't like KTMs because of their suspension, but the truth is it wasn't set up correctly for them.

I don't really have the height issue but one of my friends does. All you have to do is lean the bike to the left, holding the bike up with your left leg while kicking with your right. Shouldn't be to much of a problem for anyone regardless of height.