Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Houston - Round 13- SX 2010 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Hey Everyone, I am starting this topic early. We actually have a week off. Round 13 isn't until April 10th. They are giving the guys Easter off.

Picks are due Saturday April 10th at 9am PST. I will not accept picks once the practices start, so this might vary a bit but don't push it. Once the practices start I will not allow any more picks.

The Houston round is also still east coast for the lights class.

>>HERE<< is a link to the east coast riders list

I wont go on about the rules, go to >>THIS<< topic to see the rules

This contest is now CLOSED to new players

please copy and paste the following format into your post so everyone's picks are in a same format and only use this format if you want to be part of the prediction contest. If you don't use this format I wont enter your picks.

user name

player number

450 class

250 winner

Fastest Qualifier

Notice that I have a space for player numbers. This is to help me enter your picks into the spreadsheet.

Here are the player numbers

players_numbers.jpg

please use rider #s and not names.

if you update your picks please make a NEW post and put UPDATE at the top of the post. Do not edit your original post.

Here are the top 25 in points

week12%28top25%29.jpg

>>HERE<< is a PDF of everyone's scores

Enjoy!

👍

• Like 1

I should have dumped JLaw sooner. 👍

Rando did you make the >>HERE<< button especially for me.🙂 I get to click on it every week lately. I did get IT correct in 5th place for 2 points WOOHOO.👍 I was liking my picks before the main with Kdub fastest qualifier and DM as heat winner.🤣 Really need JS, CR, JG and AS back in the mix to make it more interesting picks instead of everyone going with the obvious of the 2 Ryans up front every week. New goal is to try and get out of the pdf by the end of the series. So can I get some of you ahead of me to forget to turn your picks in so I can catch you 5 points at a time.:applause:

rofl 👍

How many races we have left? I have to start focusing and get back off that Hill bandwagon, otherwise I am going to pull a sipes and watch you cruise right by on the last lap

I think it will get more interesting the rest of the way out. Canard leaving on the 450 and a couple team mates coming in; Reed in Houston and Stroupe in St Louis (hopefully).

crazy week and I missed the bus. I think thats all she wrote for me.

crazy week and I missed the bus. I think thats all she wrote for me.

What happened? forget to turn in picks? out with a typing finger injury?

I jumped up 5 spots and notice a bunch of goose eggs 👍

started school 5 nights a week. That and a 40hr work week distracted me.

started school 5 nights a week. That and a 40hr work week distracted me.

No excuse. Rando does a lot of work on this for no payback. You could take 30 seconds out of a week do submit your pics and classes are perfect opportunities to think your pics through.

No excuse. Rando does a lot of work on this for no payback. You could take 30 seconds out of a week do submit your pics and classes are perfect opportunities to think your pics through.

agreed you can even submit your picks during class to save more time

agreed you can even submit your picks during class to save more time

👍 You dont even have to leave your chair for crying out loud!

Calm down. I said I got distracted. Didn't say anything about not having the time. Guess I'm an outdoor guy. SX skillls not up there with the top guys. More training is necessary!

Calm down. I said I got distracted. Didn't say anything about not having the time. Guess I'm an outdoor guy. SX skillls not up there with the top guys. More training is necessary!

Cool, dont let it bring you down man, we're pulling for you:thumbsup:

Hey let's see if we all can go 3-4 pages without actually posting pics:thumbsup: