Sign in to follow this  

Kx125 foulings plugs helppp

hey guys im 14 i purchased a kx125 not too long ago i bored it out and changed the jets to the ajustment, but i injured myself on a ramp and tiped the bike over and flooded and killed the plug i am currently using BR9IEX i dot know if im riding it right i keep blipping the throttloe off and on. do i need to keep it pinned? i trail ride and ive haad 2 strokes all of my liffe, i never had this problem before:thumbsup:

What jets did you put in? and what year KX?

Premix ratio? elevation? hours on top end?

Everything can factor in when you are fouling plugs, 2-strokes like to be "on the pipe", bliping the throttle can load it up. clear that sucker out!

It could be the jets you put in. did you check float height?

im not sure what your asking... you said you laid the bike over and it fouled the plug after it flooded, does it always foul after that incident or are you just asking about that. did you go up in jet size after the big bore or down? big bores usually require smaller jets, its counterintuitive i know, but its true for a number of reasons. you do not need to keep it pinned to run correctly, you can blip it constantly and all that

im not sure what your asking... you said you laid the bike over and it fouled the plug after it flooded, does it always foul after that incident or are you just asking about that. did you go up in jet size after the big bore or down? big bores usually require smaller jets, its counterintuitive i know, but its true for a number of reasons. you do not need to keep it pinned to run correctly, you can blip it constantly and all that
Yep. 👍

Big bores require leaner jetting. When you increase the bore size, it increases the air flow through the carb venturi, which creates a greater pressure drop than with the standard bore, resulting in more fuel being pulled through the jets.

hey guys yah my elevation is sea level all i know os the bore is 144 so, its a 2005 kx125 and im in the trails some times and wheelies, im afraid in blowing the pistons and rings but im currently on injury so ill be riding as soon as i can

again.. what is it that you are asking? do you have a question?

so far all ive got is: i crashed and flooded my bike, killed the plug. im at sea level, my bike is a 144 and sometimes i do wheelies at 40:1