What to do with suspension

Ok to start off I'm 185lbs and riding a stock suspended 09 kx250f in the 250C and +25 open D. My question is should I just change the spring rates for my weight or go for a whole revalve. Just wondering how much of a difference is there in the two because I don't want to spend all the money for the revalve if I'm really not going to be able to tell a big difference at my level. For what its worth i've already ordered the 22mm triple clamps.

after adjusting the clickers found the susp. to be way to harsh on rebound and didnt absorb the bumps very well so i sent mine to tech-care they resprung, revalve and new shock blater going to ride today for the first time hopefully it works out.

W:250

H: 6'

after adjusting the clickers found the susp. to be way to harsh on rebound and didnt absorb the bumps very well so i sent mine to tech-care they resprung, revalve and new shock blater going to ride today for the first time hopefully it works out.

W:250

H: 6'

Be sure to let me know how it works out for you. I've adjusted the clickers every way I can and it still seems like its blowing through the stroke way to quick. I've had bikes done in the past but it was always springs plus revalve. I've never had just the springs changed thats why I was wondering.

worked out pretty well rides like a caddi flat landing is a little harsh but its set up for novice MX but its 20x better then it was before its new springs to weight revalved and a new bladder on the shock. done by tech care 600 for every thing