06 RM 125 Value ????

I bought an 2006 RM 125 at a car auction i buy from for my business. I dont know the history of the bike but it runs fine and drives straight. All i did was replace the ls radiator from a collision and buy a shifter and kick lever. It has norm wear scratches. I was hoping it might be worth around $3,000. Has anyone sold one of these or just know the value

I purchased a great condition 05 rm 250 for 2 grand 4 months ago... the economy sucks for selling bikes, especially the 2 strokes that are 4 to 5 years old... prices are dropping... bad for sellers, great for buyers.

sorry man for the news

thanks for the bad news mihylo33
I purchased a great condition 05 rm 250 for 2 grand 4 months ago... the economy sucks for selling bikes, especially the 2 strokes that are 4 to 5 years old... prices are dropping... bad for sellers, great for buyers.

sorry man for the news

Sorry Aplusautoparts. I just didn't want you thinking you had a $3k bike and then someone chews you out and makes you feel like an ass. bskicrash1 is right about the economy. Even so, with it being a 125 2t there isn't much room for it in the racing world. Hell, in January of 08 i bought my 06 rm250 for 2200. needed nothing.

I am searching for that perfect deal in a 125 though. If you are interested.

3 grand is oturageous for a 125. i just sold an 07 with a 144 kit, full revavle on suspension, new chain and sprockets and clutch, all new fork bushings o rings and seals and fluid, new tires, new bars. got a measley 1800 for it.

My built up 2002 went for 1500. yours is probably worth about the same. the rm125 was mostly the same from 2001 to the end. mine was worth a little more because it has a green sticker. I am in California and we have insane land nazis.