Denver area Yamaha mechanics

I just got a YZ250F, and have a bunch of upgrades that I bought for it, but I'm afreaid I'm not very mechanically inclined! Could anyone recommend a reasonable place to get these upgrades installed, that does quality work at a fair price? Thanks!

If you're anywhere near Fort Collins, I'll help you do all that stuff. Pretty straight forward add-ons, really.

I live in SE Denver, so I don't get up to FC very often, but I really appreciate your offer. I wouldn't mind meeting you at some of the tracks up north this Summer, as I have never been to any of them. Where do you ride?

I'm in Loveland and more than happy and able to help and teach you how to do all of this. Free of course, but you buy the beer ;-)

I also appreciate your offer. I may want to run ideas past you from time to time, as we have similar rides. Where do you like to ride? I've only ridden Watkins for tracks, and plan on doing some trails this Summer.

I live in SE Denver, so I don't get up to FC very often, but I really appreciate your offer. I wouldn't mind meeting you at some of the tracks up north this Summer, as I have never been to any of them. Where do you ride?

I ride Watkins, VDR, Milliken, Erie (IMI), and a ton of trails/OHV areas when the snow melts. Would love to get to Aztec and some of those tracks down south, too.

I'm in Broomfield, can offer the same services as listed above for beer. Maybe teach you how to do most of it as well. I won't be able to help you for a week or more though if you're in a hurry.

Not in a hurry, as you know our Spring weather here! I live in SE Aurora, and would like to hook up with you for a day if you don't mind. Private message me, and we'll trade phone numbers, and set this up. (I like beer as well!!!). Thanks!

Front and rear tires, fuel needle, IMS fuel tank, FMF Q4 exhaust, FMF jet kit, and Acerbis handguards. Some of this stuff I may try, but I'm afraid of F-ing something up, and then having to take it to a shop anyway.

I would like to just say one thing: "Don't be afraid!" 👍

Ok, a little more: Those are all thing you (yes YOU or anyone) could easily do yourself. You would then 1) Have the satisfaction of a job well done... even if you have to do something over 🙂 2) Know you're own bike SO MUCH better 3) and save a ton of $$ and trips letting some other "dude" mess with your machine and them F-ing it up :applause:

Food for thought I guess. Good luck either way... in my experience you'll need more luck finding someone competent than just doing it yourself. 🤣

I'm in Broomfield, can offer the same services as listed above for beer. Maybe teach you how to do most of it as well. I won't be able to help you for a week or more though if you're in a hurry.

I wouldn't trust this guy he is only capable of total engine rebuilds, stuff like putting on a pipe, handguards, and jetting a carb will surely stump him.👍

You'll be happy that you learn how to do this stuff, it is very basic stuff that needs to be done on every bike (except the pipe), and be thankful that for the price of beer and good company you can have so many be so gracious and offer to help. Gotta love the group here!