Sign in to follow this  

GoPro HD Test - Couple Laps Around the Joliet Mx "Supercross" Track

Testing the cam in the side mount position. I wish you could see more of the bike, but it's still a lot better than the top mount.

Edited by adynes

Great riding! I like that table top that looks like it throws you high. Are you a B-class rider?

Thanks guys.

Great riding! I like that table top that looks like it throws you high. Are you a B-class rider?

Well, I've only done one race before, but I think I'm going to do B class this year. Need to work on my endurance big-time!

Thanks guys.

Well, I've only done one race before, but I think I'm going to do B class this year. Need to work on my endurance big-time!

Ohhh ok. I think you can do it. I've just gotten into motocross. I want to jump into C-class this year. 👍

From the times I've riden at the track, those guys have crazy endurance. That's what I'm working on now.

I loved the GoPro side mount set up. You mind posting a picture of it on the side of your helmet? Too lazy to find the angle where my camera should be.

You are pretty smooth in the corners too, but you should try going in the inside lane if you were in a race. Nice jumps too!