Sign in to follow this  

DLC coating, worth it?

hey guys i'm just getting ready to send my suspension into FC and was wondering if the DLC coating is really worth the money? i mean would an inexperienced rider like myself really notice a difference in performance between chrome and DLC?

You can TiN coat for a couple hundred bucks. you wouldn't know the diff. between TiN and DLC.

no you would not.........save the 600 hundy or whatever there charging........had it done and i couldnt tell, did it for another reason

i figured it wouldn't. the hardest part for me is convincing myself that it's not worth the money even though it looks bad azz and people will think i'm fast....LOL

i figured it wouldn't. the hardest part for me is convincing myself that it's not worth the money even though it looks bad azz and people will think i'm fast....LOL

the biggest thing you gain with TiN is scratch resistance. And like you say, it looks bad azz.

yes it would. and with me being a slow azz it's more important to me to "look" fast that "be" fast at this current time....LOL it's all about getting the ladies..LMAO

yes it would. and with me being a slow azz it's more important to me to "look" fast that "be" fast at this current time....LOL it's all about getting the ladies..LMAO

imtimidation rules!👍