Sign in to follow this  

oemcycle

I know there have been some previous posts regarding them (more than a year old) but has anyone else had issues with them? I placed an order last Wednesday and it's still showing "processing". I haven't had a chance to contact them during business hours and at this point I think I'm gonna try to cancel the order..

People need to start using MRcycles.com I have ordered tons of parts through them, and never once had a problem. They have great customer service, and have ANY OEM part for ANY type of offroad/watercraft/streetbike made.

Just checked them out. Nice site... Pricing is a much higher than oemcycle on the particular part I'm looking for but if I never get the part what good is the price gonna do me? I may cancel with OEMCYCLE and give these guys a shot. Thanks for the heads up!

why not hit up your local dealer? Better customer service and usually if you ask them they will beat internet prices.

If your ordering a OEM part. Then thats about normal. I've found typically for OEM online stores. it takes them about 1 week for them to receive the part and ship it out. then add another 1-4 days for the part to get shipped to you. i guess its the price we pay for cheaper prices.

I have ordered from OEMcycle before and it took awhile for my part to come in. It wasn't even an OEM part either. But I got a great deal it was worth it when it finally came.

Well, that is an option as well. I just get irritated when for example I ask them to order YZ250F buckets marked "yellow" and they tell me there is no such thing. I tell them the head is matched to a specific color bucket, bring the head in and they say "we've never seen that before, must be something new". It's an 03! It's clearly outlined in the parts diagram. I'm all for supporting the local shops but don't look at me like I'm an idiot just because you haven't heard of it.

Thanks Tippman. I may have to cancel, I need the parts sooner than later. Darn... I was only saving about $40

If your ordering a OEM part. Then thats about normal. I've found typically for OEM online stores. it takes them about 1 week for them to receive the part and ship it out. then add another 1-4 days for the part to get shipped to you. i guess its the price we pay for cheaper prices.

BS

Both MR Cycle and TT tell you right away the status of your order and provide updates as the order processes. I recently placed an order with both and had shipping within 2 business days.

BS

Both MR Cycle and TT tell you right away the status of your order and provide updates as the order processes. I recently placed an order with both and had shipping within 2 business days.

apparently you didn't order a OEM part from TT then. Because I ordered acouple OEM parts last Sunday through TT, and up until this Monday it said order processing. then Monday it said the order shipped and gave me the tracking number.