MXA jetting?

Hey guys, on MXA's website they say the jetting recommended for my bike, but dont say the altitude, temperature or premix ratio🤣?

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=news&mod=News&mid=9A02E3B96F2A415ABC72CB5F516B4C10&tier=3&nid=C22E8416CB97481B8CD78F39870F7C42

does anyone know what altitude etc. the specs were for? (the 250sx)

Would you reccomend MXA or JD Jetting?

thanks, Mike.👍

Seems like MXA says their elevation is sea level, and most jetting specs are based off temps around 70* and mixing 32:1. Of course, this is a start point to work with since weather and elevations vary.

32:1 with 92 octane fuel (I've never been able to figure out where they get the 92 octane fuel from either. I do know they hit up Rialto airport for AV gas as well since I've seen them there from time to time).

MXA jetting is set for sea level up to ~1200 or so feet (Glen Helen). It's always worked for me (especially since I live a mile away from Glen Helen and ride there often).

They must have a secret underground supplier of 92 octane fuel.... Ha Ha

I think, the last time I glanced at the pump, we have 92 octane here. But, I usually just open the can and tell them to stick 4 gallons of premium in.

👍 I've looked around for their secret stash of 92 octane but had zero luck (plus I really didn't look too hard, got bored too quickly🤣 ) I ended up just going for the AV gas as well, couple dollars per gallon cheaper than the race gas available here locally and none of that damn ethanol crap the pump gas has (knock and ping from hell...)