Sunday trail ride vid (orange bikes)

Hey John..I know that area...LOL..I was there Saturday...on the dirt roads anyway...I was by myself, so I dd not get into any single track. I am gonna wait for a guy I know who knows the area to show me that stuff.

I was in the general area.....and saw all that garbage too. I also went through that same big puddle...sadly it made me braver for an adventure that went wrong later that day......that is a story for another day.

Hey John..I know that area...LOL..I was there Saturday...on the dirt roads anyway...I was by myself, so I dd not get into any single track. I am gonna wait for a guy I know who knows the area to show me that stuff.

I was in the general area.....and saw all that garbage too. I also went through that same big puddle...sadly it made me braver for an adventure that went wrong later that day......that is a story for another day.

I would like to get out there Saturday,i don't think the others can make it.

As you learned,riding alone can be problematic....safe to say we have all been there.👍

I can show you around if you like.

I would like to get out there Saturday,i don't think the others can make it.

As you learned,riding alone can be problematic....safe to say we have all been there.👍

I can show you around if you like.

Ehh, I wish I could..I promised wife I would stay around this weekend, since its Easter weekend and I am doing a four day weekend next weekend, to ride in WV on the street bike. I need shoulder to be healed for that anyway.

After that weekend, 9-12th...any weekend after that, I'd be glad to take you up in your offer to show me around that stuff. I'll be the first to admit though, I suck in the slow tight stuff....but I have to learn to ride it sooner or later.🤣