00' yz 125 ?

Ok so I know this has been discussed over and over again and Ive read the sticky and used just about every resource I have avail to me. However this jetting has got me stumped. I had the bike jetted slightly rich for winter. Bike ran perfectly before, since Ive returned the bike to stock jetting and it still ran perfect and jetting seemed spot on. Well I replaced the top end and after the break in period (which it seemed to run fine) I went to the track and the bike started bogging terribly. Upon further inspection the plug was black and silencer was covered with spooge and it was also pouring from the breather tube. Although I ran stock jetting in it last summer and it was absolutely perfect with the exception of the needle clip position which I had at the 2nd notch.

Got the bike home and started the jetting process all over again with stock jetting by returning to stock jetting... per roccomendations from JD himself.

MAIN...350...stock

PILOT...35...stock

NEEDLE...6DHY53-75...stock

CLIP...3rd

AIR SCREW...1.5 turns...2

Yamalube 2R 40:1

Im at 1100 ft and temp is currently around 70 deg F

and low and behold it took care of the bog but Im still getting mass amounts of spooge but the plug looks perfect in color through all ranges of the throttle. Ive never experienced this much trouble jetting this bike and its starting to frustrate me. I have the jd kit and Ive been messing with it for a week straight now and no combo I have tried is getting rid of this spooge factory of a bike I have on my hands. It seems like every time I go any leaner on any of the circuits its extremely lean in that range.

So my question is, is there something I am missing or what? Im beginning to think that it has something to do with the top end I put in but the bike pulls hard now that I have returned to stock but theres gotta be a cure for this spooge... I know its gotta be hindering the performance since Ive repacked it 3 times in the last week and the packing is completely saturated and seems to weigh 10 lbs after each ride...

Someone please point me in the right direction!👍

Edited by ftball90

I have a '00 125. running a 340 main and clip in 2nd position. stock needle and pilot.

Fuel is VP 112 mixed 50/50 with 89 no ethanol. motul 800 at 32:1.

MINOR splooge and very crisp. At sea level.

Not to sound like a jerk, but are you twisting the thingy in your right hand?

No offense takin, but Im twisting it for all its worth... Ive never had this problem before and found it odd that the problem occured right after I replaced the top end? Ive become pretty good with this jetting thing due to owning 3 two strokes but this has me stumped. I know how much everyone hates the jetting questions being asked over and over again (myself included) but Ive got no one else to turn to at this point. If I cant get it figured out soon it might end up sitting in the back of the garage collecting dust this season, Im quickly running out of patience with this thing.

Also note that Ive replaced reed petals, air filter, and put fresh gaskets/ etc. rebuilt the carb... I maintain my bikes very well and I belive I have ruled out all the obvious answers to my question.