Sign in to follow this  

differen't silencer packing pack the same way?

i am used to the sheets of silencer packing today i picked up some fmf 2 stroke packing its like confetty so I don't get how I would wrap this around the core do i just stuff it in the silencer?

Ive been stuffing mine for years only way I imagine you could use it and its always worked, but Ive been using 4 stroke packing recently and it seems to work/ hold up a little better in my smokers! That confetti is just a mess and a PITA!

Ive been stuffing mine for years only way I imagine you could use it and its always worked, but Ive been using 4 stroke packing recently and it seems to work/ hold up a little better in my smokers! That confetti is just a mess and a PITA!

yea looks like its going to be a big pita to be honest at least I have lots *edit* anyone ever taken the top of there carb off cleaned there slide put it back in and now when i twist the throttle have it make a clicking sound???

I've had the spring get twisted and make an extra click when pulling the throttle, just take it apart and put everything back together making sure the spring goes in right and that clicking should go away, the onlyl normal clicking is the slide closing when you completely let go of the throttle.

I've had the spring get twisted and make an extra click when pulling the throttle, just take it apart and put everything back together making sure the spring goes in right and that clicking should go away, the onlyl normal clicking is the slide closing when you completely let go of the throttle.

it is another sound it must be the spring ill take it apart for the 100th time

Take the pink confetti and just cram it all into the can. Then weasel the perf pipe into the outlet making sure you don't wedge confetti between the outlet and the perf pipe. Should work I would think.

I wrap the core with the confetti as tight as I can around the core. Then secure it with safety wire top, middle and bottom, slide it together applying high Temp silicone to the end cap connection.👍

I wrap the core with the confetti as tight as I can around the core. Then secure it with safety wire top, middle and bottom, slide it together applying high Temp silicone to the end cap connection.👍

that's what I do with the sheets is wrap then tape but theres for sure no way to wrap this stuff

that's what I do with the sheets is wrap then tape but theres for sure no way to wrap this stuff

stuff it.