Sign in to follow this  

Rad Hoses

I keep seeing those as well. I am sure they are not painted, but not sure of the quality.

I keep seeing those as well. I am sure they are not painted, but not sure of the quality.

Yeah thats what I am worried about. Is it worth the risk to buy?

I dont think they are painted. you can see that they are the wraped silicon hoses. as far as a good buy, thats your risk. anything that isnt in its original package is considered used to me.

I dont think they are painted. you can see that they are the wraped silicon hoses. as far as a good buy, thats your risk. anything that isnt in its original package is considered used to me.

Yeah I see that, but it also said that I could return them if there is a defect within a year. Also it says they are new and have 10 of them. I don't know for sure if they are brand new, but does it matter?

Those are chinese knock off silicone hoses. I have bought some chinese radiators and a set of those hoses from that seller, I have been very happy with them for over a year, especially for the price. Radiator hoses don't really take that much abuse, these will hold up just fine.

Those are chinese knock off silicone hoses. I have bought some chinese radiators and a set of those hoses from that seller, I have been very happy with them for over a year, especially for the price. Radiator hoses don't really take that much abuse, these will hold up just fine.

Ok thats what I wanted to hear. Thats what I was thinking, but then I second guessed myself because I didn't want leaks. Thanks a lot though.

I just bought these and they were great. At least they are a brand name, and the price was great. Plus you get the y-pipe which increases water flow.👍

http://cgi.ebay.ca/KXF250-Silicone-Radiator-Hose-Y-Kit-07-08-KX250F_W0QQitemZ280354892766QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4146742bde

I do like that it is the y-pipe. Thats the whole kit right?

I just bought these and they were great. At least they are a brand name, and the price was great. Plus you get the y-pipe which increases water flow.👍

http://cgi.ebay.ca/KXF250-Silicone-Radiator-Hose-Y-Kit-07-08-KX250F_W0QQitemZ280354892766QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4146742bde

Bought the same hose kit as well. Couldn't beat the price.

I do like that it is the y-pipe. Thats the whole kit right?

Yes it is.👍