Sign in to follow this  

First Vholdr test and fun singletrack

looks good! Might need to rotate it a little bit.

ya i think i twisted on accident, and just forgot to twist it back.. but there's always next time 👍

I gave ya a thumbs up for the 2nd vid. Always interesting to see terrain that's so different than what I ride. (Search my nick at vlhodr if you're interested.) Btw, a small piece of tape over the mic hole helps reduce wind noise on the Vholdr without dampening the sound noticeably. (I put a dual layer of masking tape on mine. Some folks use electrical tape.)

I gave ya a thumbs up for the 2nd vid. Always interesting to see terrain that's so different than what I ride. (Search my nick at vlhodr if you're interested.) Btw, a small piece of tape over the mic hole helps reduce wind noise on the Vholdr without dampening the sound noticeably. (I put a dual layer of masking tape on mine. Some folks use electrical tape.)

hey i tried searching for your vids but i couldnt find them :/ but one of my friends also said the tape works well, i just havent gotten around to doing it yet. but thanks!

Nice video's. My vholdr has not worked outside yet, brought it to Southwick this past weekend and it failed again.

I notice that you guys are using the goggle mount - any reason vs. a top mount (Sideways and turn the cam lens)????

Just curious.