Sign in to follow this  

auto clutch for XR600R

Unless I'm wrong it seems that of the three companies that make autos the only one that does for a 600 is Revloc. True? If so where can I buy such a creature? I don't see an option to purchase on Revloc's site and they don't seem to be answering their phone or email inquiries. Where to purchase for the best price?

Give Revloc a call at their toll free #. 1(866) 859-9252

The retail price of the clutch is $599 and the brake is $235. They don't offer their other (less expensive) models of clutches for the 600 because it's an older bike.

Hi Sigmatero,

I am interested as well in the auto clutch. Did you have to ask specifically because I do not see a model reference for the XR600 at Dualsportarmory.com or Revloc.

I hope you post some feedback when you have it installed.

Regards

Garry

Hi Sigmatero,

I am interested as well in the auto clutch. Did you have to ask specifically because I do not see a model reference for the XR600 at Dualsportarmory.com or Revloc.

I hope you post some feedback when you have it installed.

Regards

Garry

I had to ask them since it's an older bike. I didn't have any luck on their toll free number but he finally got back to me via email with another number and then I was able to order. Let's hope it works out since I haven't received the clutch yet 👍

I still have a Rekluse, for a XR650l, if someone needs one.

Did you have this installed on your bike & if so how did it work for you?

I used it for a year. I operated very well, but it didn't suit my riding style. The more agressive you ride the, better it works. I'm kind of a slow, pokey, technical rider, and the clutch works better for me. I'm glad I tried it, it was a good experiment. If you'r trying to get somewhere fast, a Rekluse will do it.

Why doesn't it work well when slow- does it slip the clutch too much and cause too much wear?

Why doesn't it work well when slow- does it slip the clutch too much and cause too much wear?

Like going over a log, where you would like to rev it up a bit, to loft the front wheel. It did not slip too much, it always worked perfectly well.

Hi Captain,

does Rekluse recommend a way to loft the front wheel? Slipping the clutch is definetly useful to loft the front wheel when low speed is required eg get over a log and turn immediately to avoid a rock.

Regards

Garry