Question on oil light on my aprilia 450?

Sunday I was at my 1st enduro race all stoked was riding around the parking lot,noticed the oil lites came on the orange an the tipping oil spout,I cut engine an pushed it back to truck.1 dude spotted me some oil it was between the sight tube before I added any,its now at the top an the orange lite is off but the can w the drip on the lcd is still on.IS this change oil lite or add more lite and How do I get it off?Also 1 hour later not sure if this has to do w 1st problem I ,went to start the bike and warm it up 10 minutes before race started,bike ran 30 seconds before it started running crappy an missing an got spluttery before it died when I put it in gear:bonk:,I couldn't get it restarted it loaded up w fuel and I missed my race:banghead:🤣.When I got home I pulled plugs both carboned fouled,the rear spark plug cap came off in hands,can I crimp that back on or do I need new cap?Every 1 who knew what it was gave me props but It kind of sucked what good is a trailer queen if i cant even make it to the parking lot let alone the starting line?:applause:👍🙂

www.apriliaforum.com

The red oil light on the side of the panel means oil pressure was below ~7psi at the switch. It's possible the Flow Control Valve stuck. It's happened to me way out on a trail once. I shut it down and then a few mins later restarted and it was and still is fine. You may want to inspect it anyway. The blinking oil can on the LCD means it's time for an oil change. The wrench means it's time for a service. This information is contained in your owners manual. Read it. Oil is preset for X hours and Service is preset for XX hours. The flashing icons mean nothing other than X or XX hours have passed. You will need to reset them yourself. See above link for info.

Chances are operator error caused you to miss your race. I am certain you over filled the oil and the engine ingested some and fouled the plugs. Call Allan about the plug wires. Sometimes they fall off. It happens. You need to spend some time learning that bike. It's not another cookie cutter bike from the big 4. Many have bought and failed to maintain them properly and now they have a bad rep because of it. Learn how it works and how to check and add fluids as necessary and you won't have a trailer queen.