Sign in to follow this  

Washington Tahuya on Thur

Looking to put about 40 miles of single track on the bike this coming Thur April fools day. Need one last hoorah to check the bike out before the Sparkplug. Anyone want to tag along. ( I guess you could lead too if you want)

Right now three of us are planning to meet at Elphendahl about ten AM. I dropped a note to Oldgrunt too, who knows his way around, which we don't. He's not replied yet, though. Two are coming from Kenmore and one from Renton. We'll firm up details tomorrow.

Right now three of us are planning to meet at Elphendahl about ten AM. I dropped a note to Oldgrunt too, who knows his way around, which we don't. He's not replied yet, though. Two are coming from Kenmore and one from Renton. We'll firm up details tomorrow.

I took another riders handlebar into my back 👍 in the endurocross section of the Frostbite and am a little sore. But I may be up to a ride Thursday if you guys don't mind me chasing you on my trials bike. I don't think I want to risk getting under my heavier bike yet. What say???

Have a good ride guys. I gotta work. Good luck at the Sparkplug Chuck! I see Steve is riding 200B with Matt this year. He must have a new ride. Or new stickers on his 450. 👍

Maybe. See how much work i get done in the next 4 hours.

Joe, you and Russ going to be there?

Kelly

Kelly

Kelly

Joe and I will be there by 10;00. Russ has to work or something.

Chuck

Have a good ride guys. I gotta work. Good luck at the Sparkplug Chuck! I see Steve is riding 200B with Matt this year. He must have a new ride. Or new stickers on his 450. 👍

He got a orange 250 four banger. I don't think he's doing the sparkplug, thinks he's too outta shape with no ride time. Little does he know how good a shape he's in. He could still beat me on his worst and my best. Since he's on the long course, I'm in the market for a new minute buddy. Too bad you gotta work. Gary, can you put up with me?

He got a orange 250 four banger. I don't think he's doing the sparkplug, thinks he's too outta shape with no ride time. Little does he know how good a shape he's in. He could still beat me on his worst and my best. Since he's on the long course, I'm in the market for a new minute buddy. Too bad you gotta work. Gary, can you put up with me?

Cool. Now we can be twins. Too bad you're missing Shelton. I guess we'll see you at the Webfoot.

Kelly

YES, I will be there and i believe ( late change)...Russ WILL be there after all:banana:

Joe

I hope to get out there again with you guys...soon! Painting our new place today and moving all weekend. Desert 100 next week, then I should have some free time, but work is picking back up, so we'll see. Thanks again to Russ for getting us financing!

Dang, I already sent in my entry, 'cause I had to go to Colorado for a week, and was afraid I wouldn't get it in in time for the drawing....I would love to have you to chase next time...👍