Need a shop

I'm looking for a shop to work on my sons bikes. I've been doing all the wrenching myself. I aint the greatest mechanic out there and I'm tired of driving all the way out to an event, paying entry fees and having the bike not perform to it's potential. I live in Beaumont and would really like to establish a relationship with an independant shop that understands racing, 2smokers and suspensions. Our current race bikes are 2 cr85's a 65sx and a 200xc. Thanks

In the Inland Empire I choose Klemm Cycle supply in Riverside because they specialize in two-stroke tuning. Unsure on their suspension knowledge but I'd imagine the same good know-how. I will warn you though. I very much CAN'T STAND the owner/manager. Total donkey in my book. In fact I won't throw any business his way other then the occasional "stiff tire" change. BUT on the bright side, He has the cheapest hourly rate that I have seen, as far as shoptime, at $60 an hour. Really knowledgable but I can't stand someone that talks over me while I'm explaining something technical. I've walked out twice mid conversation. Anyways, Some people love him. Over the phone he is super cordial and usually interested in what you're talking about. Pick and choose your battles! The price is right! -BIG DAN:thumbsup: