Blue Diamond Friday

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im passin on it today..i just called and they said track is still very muddy.

you are such a sissy:p

did u shake the sand outta your vagina while you sat at home O my bad wasnt it you who said to me last weekend when it started raining and I quote "SINCE WHEN DO WE STOP RIDING BECAUSE OF A LITTLE RAIN ISNT THIS MOTOCROSS":lol:

you are such a sissy:p

did u shake the sand outta your vagina while you sat at home O my bad wasnt it you who said to me last weekend when it started raining and I quote "SINCE WHEN DO WE STOP RIDING BECAUSE OF A LITTLE RAIN ISNT THIS MOTOCROSS":lol:

for your information i jacked my back up..that was my main reason for not going..went to doc today and now im in muscle relaxer heaven...lol...and dont get me started on last weekend...still waiting for that whoopin you said you were gonna give me at rocket 👍

If you got out of the ruts in the corners you would sink to your axles in a few spots. The new rhythm section sucked IMO. If you over shot a little you landed nose low in the bottom and that's no fun. I saw maybe 6-7 guys that were doing it right. I like that little new kicker on the back skip jump to throw you over the top. Overall I had a shitty day, just not in the groove for some reason. I helped a kid drag his bike off the track and up a hill, forgot I turned the gas off when I got off and the bike died over the next jump and scared the crap out myself. Next time I will be better.

It was tough as hell cleaning my bike. The rear rim and spokes were packed and my bike weight about 25 pounds more than it should. How can the track be so dry except for a few turns? That mud was so sticky it would barely come off with a power washer.

Yeah I'd say even 75 to 80 percent of the B class rolled the new rhythm section most of the time. Its not a extremely hard section just to sketchy to even wanna try. I thought about doubling in or doing something with it but it just wasnt worth it cause once you get going there aint no room to stop if it goes wrong your just along for the ride until you wreck or the section ends. Take out that single on the end and space the 3 doubles out or somethin. Guess it seperates everyone a little bit but just not worth it for me, Ive got nothing to gain from it.

I was up there on friday. The track was definately NOT muddy. I tought the conditions were pretty good for BDMX. Deep ruts, soft dirt in the right places, good 'n rough. I love how they built up the sand whoops. There were a couple kids doing that rythm section consistantly. I was doing it every lap, but 90% of the time clipping the top of the last double, before that single "kicker". I just cant always get a good enough drive to clear the last one, since I'm a 6'2" 230 lb fat ass.

I like the new sections, but i'll call it now. Somebody is going to eat $!@# BIGTIME in that section. I doubt it will be there for more than a month or 2, after somebody paralyzes themselves. if you guys ever want to ride on a friday, let me know. I'm usually there every other friday in the summertime. #12 B plate crf450.