Info,preference or anything about these seats

Hey guys I know seats have been covered multiple times and I've done the search tool but I wanted to see what everyone thought present day. First I would like a tall seat b/c I am 6 foot and from what I hear people prefer them around my height. I would like my comfort then the stock obviously. I was looking at the "Guts" seat tall foam and I would purchase an all black grip cover and I've seen the "Sdg" seats all black. Which one is more comfortable between the 2, more durable and last longer? And if you are selling one don't be afraid to say cause I may just take you up on that offer haha. Thanks guys:thumbsup:

-zR

I have a tall Guts cover (yellow/black) over a stock pan with extra foam added. The seatcover is brand new and the stock pan/foam is in perfect shape. i changed colors before I used it. The cover was put on by a upholstery shop. PM me if interested.IMG_0319.jpg

I'm about 6' and the SDG tall works great. my bony arse finds it a little comfier than the stock, but hardly plush.

oh, and it's held up great for 7k miles or so, maybe half of that since I started wearing kevlar mesh, which is pretty abrasive, and the seat doesn't show any wear. it was cheap too, around $100 delivered. I'd do it again.

I'm about 6' and the SDG tall works great. my bony arse finds it a little comfier than the stock, but hardly plush.

oh, and it's held up great for 7k miles or so, maybe half of that since I started wearing kevlar mesh, which is pretty abrasive, and the seat doesn't show any wear. it was cheap too, around $100 delivered. I'd do it again.

Nice thanks. Good info too 👍

i bought the sweet cheeks for now, until i build my own custom seat. its was cheap $35, i haven't been able to ride with it yet, but i did sit on it and let me tell, it makes a world of a difference right off the bat! not the best looking though, probably made more for the street also. the idea is stupid simple, and simple ideas always seems to work great!

I am 6 foot 4 ride enduro on a KTM300exc and trail on a drz tried the SDG tall seat its like the origional only a taller frickin razor blade. On the KTM racin Im on the pegz a lot but trail riding I sit down a bit caus not many can do 9 hrs riding standing lol. I got a second hand corbin off fleabay and its fantatstic wide comfy and i still dont have any snags when on the pegz in the gloopy mud or real rough stuff ideal for trail riding IMHO. The corbin is fitted with a clarke oversize tank with no problems aswell. Hope that helps.

My good friend bought the Corbin and it never attached correctly to the IMS 4gal... while my stocker seat did perfectly. I assume the Corbin wouldn't have fit the stock fuel tank either based on logic, but I'm not entirely sure. I can pass along an unhappy feeling from the Corbin purchase though...

Did he ever contact them to make it right?

is that suede or micro fiber? how well does it clean after mud and dirt?

They have various materials to choose from. I believe the one pictured is suede. They do treat it to be waterproof and clean up well. Hit it with a hose and a suede brush and it comes back nicely. Te original gripper material.