Sign in to follow this  

Still not having any luck finding Shop Manual for 93

Any good tips on where to get a shop manual for my 93 KDX200. Can't seem to get one off fleabay and no other good leads. I got my tools from RMATV and I'm elbows deep into the cases. I'm going to split them tomorrow. I still need to get a manual though.

Shawn

Hey tool,er I mean puvcustom.I actually found a service manual for my 1987 KDX 200 @ my local kaw dealer when I had to have one.They had so many manuals in another building it took some time for them to find one but it was worth the wait-the selling price was under $10.00 w/tax.That was about 5 or so years ago.

I kept badgering them to look and they finally did and I left happy and all that good stuff and i still use them today to save on shipping charges plus they give me a fair discount so it all worked out.

Good luck on it and with it-👍🤣

oh yeah-kindly put a pic up of that 1993 KDX please.To my understanding,the older ones are faster than the newer ones.I am thinking that my '87 is faster drag race wise than my '97 but I don't know for sure as my '97 still scares me at least once every ride.It keeps me going back-

Funny!, did you look at what "Google" brought up? WOW, Good one! I don't know if I could have resisted either.

lol, that's lmgtfy.com, my new favorite website. Am glad you have a sense of humor! All aside, cyclepedia is a great subscription resource. Pay it up and have access to any manual you need, when you need it.

lol, that's lmgtfy.com, my new favorite website. Am glad you have a sense of humor! All aside, cyclepedia is a great subscription resource. Pay it up and have access to any manual you need, when you need it.

Thanks Dude, Good tip